Robert M. Gittins
Mr. Gittins has been serving as a litigator in law firms in the DC metropolitan area for more than 10 years. During this time, he has been representing individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations in Maryland and the District of Columbia, at both the State and Federal levels, and has an extensive background in all aspects of civil litigation in these jurisdictions.
- Maryland, December 2003
- District of Columbia, November 2004
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, March 2007
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, November 2007
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, admitted December 2008
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, admitted March 2011
- Washington College of Law, Washington, DC, Juris Doctor, 2003
- American University, Washington, DC, Master of Science (Management Information Systems), 1999
- American University, Washington, DC, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science & Criminal Justice), 1996
- American Board of Trial Advocates Trial College Fellow, 2010.
- District of Columbia Bar Association, 2004 to present.
- Maryland State Bar Association, 2003 to present.
- Montgomery County, Maryland American Inns of Court, 2008-2009 & 2010-2011.
- Montgomery County, Maryland Bar Association, 2003 to present.
- Montgomery County, Maryland Bar Technology Committee Member, 2008 to 2012.
"Business Process Reengineering with Object Oriented Technology: Is the Gamble Worth the Risk?" Object Oriented Technologies: Opportunities and Challenges, Idea Group Publishing (Hershey, 2000).